Work with troop members to gather information to be posted on the troop website, social media and online resources as necessary. Assist youth leaders with issues for online resources. This is an appointed position by the Scoutmaster with guidance from the SPL.
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader and Assistant Scoutmaster for Communications
First Class Scout
Oak Leaf and computer experience (must have email & social media accounts)
Approximately 5 months
The Webmaster should attend at least 80% of the Monday meetings and at least 75% of the monthly campouts
- Ensures online channels are updated in a timely manner as possible.
- Helps out website, social media and other online resources where needed.
- Works with Scribe and Historian on troop communications
- Escalates technical issues to adult web administrator as needed
- Be on time for all troop meetings and activities.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically wear the scout uniform.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Be an active Scout and show Scout spirit.