Quartermaster is responsible for the tracking and maintenance of troop equipment. This is an elected position.
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader and Assistant Scoutmaster for Equipment
First Class Scout
Oak Leaf and NYLT
Approximately 5 months
The Quartermaster should attend at least 80% of the Monday meetings and at least 75% of the monthly campouts.
- Keep records of troop camping equipment (in trailers).
- Keep equipment in good working condition.
- Issue equipment and see that it is returned in good condition.
- Work with the ASM for Equipment on getting equipment repaired or replaced
- Be on time for all troop meetings and activities.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically wear the scout uniform.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Be an active Scout and show Scout spirit.