The Librarian takes care of troop training and ceremony materials. This is an appointed position by the Scoutmaster with guidance from the SPL.
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader and Advancement Committee Chair
First Class Scout
Approximately 5 months
The Librarian should attend at least 80% of the Monday meetings and at least 75% of the monthly campouts
- Establish and maintain a troop library of literature and training materials.
- Keep records of all troop training and ceremony materials (troop cabinet).
- Lend materials and see that it is returned in good condition.
- Work with adult Troop Committee to add new or replacement items needed.
- Follow up on late returns.
- Be on time for all troop meetings and activities.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically wear the scout uniform.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Be an active Scout and show Scout spirit.